Pembrokeshire Community Buildings Network Webinar – held at 3pm on Monday 6th July 2020
‘Moving forward during COVID-19’
PAVS’ Development Team held a Webinar for Pembrokeshire Community Buildings Network on Monday 6th July 2020 to provide Pembrokeshire’s 80 Community Buildings Committees with information and guidance as they began to prepare to re-open their buildings during the COVID-19 pandemic. Over 50 people attended the online Webinar.
Below you will find links to a series of useful PDF documents on issues including Health & Safety Guidance and Insurance which are available for reference and for use when planning to re-open a community building.
- TSSW Information sheet on Re-opening Village Halls
- Returning to Work Safely poster
- Return to Work Guidance Manual
- Hall Management Risk Assessment – sample template
- Hirers of Halls Risk Assessment – sample template
- Example of Risk Assessment
- COVID-19 First Aid Box suggested supplies
- PCC Briefing note to Charities & Not For Profit Organisations on Rate Relief
If you would like more information about the Webinar that was held, then in the first instance please email Liz Cook or Vanessa Johns at PAVS at either firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com