Race Equality First will deliver their hour online session Online Racism Awareness, Hate Crime & Discrimination Session suitable for the community, professionals, staff and volunteers.
27th October, 2pm -3pm via Zoom
Delivered by Anna Petrie from Race Equality First
Please note places are limited to 40 people – click here for more information.
On Monday 10th August 2020, a ‘Holding Message’ was released by the Welsh Government stating that new guidance is being released next week on when Community Halls may re-open. The notice stated that:-
- Community Halls have been given notice that there is new guidance being delivered next week from Welsh Government which gives them the imminent go-ahead to re-open their halls.
Until this guidance is received you should remain closed unless you are delivering essential/pandemic services.
As soon as this guidance is received by PAVS we will inform you.
- Community Halls no longer have to seek permission from their local authority to re-open their halls. Instead it is only ‘recommended’ that you notify the local authority on when you plan to re-open.
Pembrokeshire County Council are also awaiting next week’s guidance from the Welsh Government. When they have it they will issue PAVS with the contact details of the designated person to receive your intention to re-open.
- Welsh Government have agreed to align all of their guidance issued forthwith to reflect that it also applies to community halls, if applicable.
- Wales Council for Voluntary Action (WCVA) is also issuing a revised information sheet next week taking the new guidance into account. As soon as we have it PAVS will send it to you.
- We are hoping that both the new guidance from the Welsh Government and the WCVA will be issued before the Pembrokeshire Community Building Zoom which is taking place next Thursday from 3 – 4.30 pm. To book your place at the Zoom please use this Eventbrite link here and Zoom details will be sent to you shortly.
Please continue your preparations to re-open your hall and ensure that you have all Risk Assessments, Track and Trace Procedures, Signage, Hygiene and Social Distancing measures in place ready to do so.
PAVS is delighted to announce the launch of the Pembrokeshire Volunteering Awards 2020! Nominations are now open, please contact email@example.com for a nomination form. Nominations MUST be received by Wednesday 30th September 2020.
For more information click on Volunteering under Help For People.