Sanco is committed to participating in and contributing to the construction of a sustainable future by taking responsibility through our economic, environmental and social policies. We pride ourselves in conducting business ethically.
We do this by ensuring that:
* Noise, dust and vibrations on our building sites are kept to a minimum, in order to prevent disruption to our neighbours and local businesses.
* All work is carried out in accordance with the requirements of the Health & Safety at Work Act and all other relevant Acts, Regulations, Codes of Practice and Guidance Notes.
* Site management are consistently heedful that is unlawful to discriminate on the grounds of gender, marital status, age, sexual orientation, disability, religion, colour, nationality or race.
* All work is carried out with positive consideration to the needs of the traders, businesses, site personnel, visitors, pedestrians, the general public and the environment in general.
* All our staff are fully and highly trained and involved in quality improvement.