Pembrokeshire Association of Voluntary Services (PAVS) is the County Voluntary Council for Pembrokeshire supporting the third sector in Pembrokeshire (third sector is the term used to encompass the range of voluntary and community organisations, registered charities and associations, community groups, self-help groups, social enterprises, mutuals and co-operatives).
PAVS aims to support voluntary and community action by:
- helping new projects to get off the ground
- helping groups keep up to date with legislation and current issues for the sector
- bringing groups together to influence local planning
- providing informal and accredited training opportunities
- providing a Volunteering Pembrokeshire service by assisting with recruitment and support of volunteers and volunteer management