All Wales is at Alert Level 3
Alert level 3 restrictions mean that:
- people must not enter other people’s homes, except for very limited purposes
- face coverings continue to be mandatory in the indoor public spaces that remain open (subject to certain exemptions and exceptions), including on public transport and in taxis
- people should try and work from home if they can
- people should maintain social distancing, including outdoors
- people should wash their hands regularly and follow other advice on hygiene
- people must self-isolate when told to do so by NHS Wales Test, Trace, Protect.
Self-isolate if you or anyone in your household has symptoms.
If you have symptoms get a test.